|Place||:||Learning platform: Zoom|
|Start||:||20 April 2020|
|End||:||21 April 2020|
|Time||:||15:00 - 17:00 WIB|
Price already includes E-Certificate and PDF Material
The way we communicate in reports, e-mails and proposals hugely impact our credibility. Badly written and/or unprofessionally structured communications can make us appear less competent simply because we do not possess the skills to write professionally.
What will you learn?
- How to write professional e-mails and documents.
- The process of business writing: Plan, Draft, Finalize.
- How to structure emails and correspondence.
- Common pitfalls people make in English when their first language is Indonesian.
- How to eliminate "floral" or non-essential wording from your writing.
- How to use diplomatic language.
20 & 21 April (03.00 - 05.00pm)
Gladyna specialises in developing the writing skills of mid-level and senior professionals. She has designed and delivered customised, in-company training programmes for a broad range of local and multinational organisations in the banking, e-commerce, and insurance sectors including Tokopedia, Home Credit, DBS, Maybank, OCBC and Adira. She’s an energetic and lively trainer who believes in the importance of ‘learning by doing’ and incorporates a wide variety of interactive activities and experiential learning into every session. Although course content is structured, Gladyna’s training approach is very tailored. She's happy to deviate from the plan to make sure every single participant gets exactly what they need.
What is the price inclusive of?
What do you need to prepare?
Laptop / Gadget with ZOOM installed and good internet connection