|Place||:||Learning platform: Zoom|
|Start||:||22 April 2020|
|End||:||23 April 2020|
|Time||:||15:00 - 17:00 WIB|
Price already includes E-Certificate and PDF Material
Advanced Business Writing takes learners through a step-by-step approach to improving their business correspondence for the most commonly encountered business situations, providing realistic writing practice in the form of emails, reports, presentations, and memos.
What will you learn?
- The 4C's of Reader-Friendly Business Writing (Concise, Clear, Courteous, Correct)
- Create a better, more professional impression with readers
- Explore ways to avoid misunderstandings with readers
- Adapt your language and tailor your message to your leader
- Improve the style and accuracy of your own writing
- Learn to proofread your work and correct common errors
- Write persuasively in a way that gets the reader to take action
Batch II: 22 & 23 April (03.00 - 05.00pm)
Gladyna specialises in developing the writing skills of mid-level and senior professionals. She has designed and delivered customised, in-company training programmes for a broad range of local and multinational organisations in the banking, e-commerce, and insurance sectors including Tokopedia, Home Credit, DBS, Maybank, OCBC and Adira. She’s an energetic and lively trainer who believes in the importance of ‘learning by doing’ and incorporates a wide variety of interactive activities and experiential learning into every session. Although course content is structured, Gladyna’s training approach is very tailored. She's happy to deviate from the plan to make sure every single participant gets exactly what they need.
What is the price inclusive of?
What do you need to prepare?
Laptop / Gadget with ZOOM installed and good internet connection