|Start||:||09 December 2020|
|End||:||09 November 2020|
|Time||:||09:30 - 17:15 WIB|
Prices exclude tax. The fees are non-refundable upon invoice release.
About the Training Seminar
The way we communicate in reports, e-mails and proposals hugely impacts our credibility. Badly written and/or unprofessionally structured communications can make us appear less competent simply because we do not possess the skills to write professionally. Register now to enhance your writing skills!
- How to write professional e-mails and documents.
- The process of business writing: Plan, Draft, Finalise.
- How to structure emails and correspondence.
- Common pitfalls people make in English when their first language is Indonesian.
- How to eliminate "floral" or non-essential wording from your writing.
- How to use diplomatic language.
Kanopi Irvantyo (Senior Business Writing Trainer)
Kanopi Irvantyo is a professional writing trainer with more than 12 years of experience in the design and facilitation of Business English Writing and correspondence courses.
Possessing seven years of professional experience overseas, Kanopi understands a wide range of business cultures and is capable of handling all levels of adult learner, from beginner to advanced. He has extensive experience in conducting training for multinational companies, including Coca-Cola, Ericsson, DBS, Frisian Flag, Inter Continental, Pertamina and more.